Trade - Hudson Classifieds70
Spare 20 Remington 870 Barrel, a Magazine Tube Extension that fits flush with the 20 Barrel. Has Bayonet ring as well. Also a Choate R870 buttstock
Like New Condition Plate Carrier Vest and a 2-3 Day Assault Pack / camelback style backpack. They both have been tried on, but never fielded. So still like- New Condition. FDE / Coyote Color with MOLLE webbing. Great for Airsoft or Survival.
UP FOR SALE: SIG SCORPION 1911. SIZE:4.25" THREADED BARREL. NIGHT SIGHTS MAGS TUPPERWARE FDE PRICE:$975.00 TRANSFER AT FFL/SPLIT FEE ALL LAWS FOLLOWED. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU.
Electric guitar ESP LTD KH202(Lefty) and Fender Mustand II 110W Amp Looking to get rid of a guitar I don't use anymore offer any kind of firearms and I'll think about it.
Looking to see what people would trade for my m&p 15 22 magpul edition. Has only seen the range one time and other than that had sat in my safe. I use my Ruger 10/22 all the time so i think i wanna trade this for something I d get more use out of.
old, scuffed up, still works.it does not come with a power supply i love trades
10 ft jon in good con. 300.00 or trade for something
Cer is in overall nice shape. no leaks and everything works as it should. Sleeps 8 comfortably. Seperate bunk room . 2 slide outs. Ready to go. Possible trades for boat ,pontoon , pontoon trailer , 4x4 quad. Call or text for more information.
mint condition model 700 tac,timiny match 1.5 firing system,tac stock,5rd mag conversion,kahr arms muzzle brake,accutap multi ret optics,bi pod,mono pod,qd sling,less than 200 rounds,this rifle has all the toys,over 1200 in add ons
M&P9c looking to trade for a AR lower. Got about 400 rounds through it. 2 mags. Both with pinky extension. Also have one flat base. Original Tupperware. All 3 back straps. Very good condition.
About Framingham State University: Framingham State University is a vibrant comprehensive liberal arts institution located just 20mis west of Boston. Framingham State University is committed to Inclusive Excellence through collaborative and sustainable partnerships with faculty, staff, students and the greater community. At FSU, we encourage a supportive, diverse and collaborative environment i...
I have a Kahr P40 for sale or trade comes with 4 mags shoots great just not a 40 guy. Will sell for 500 cash firm or trade for xds, glock 43, pm9, ria 1911 3 . Also have some ammo for right trade or price also comes with leather holster
New mens large lined quality. Must for a collectors Got something to trade let me knowLooking for older digital camerasCamcorders etc.See pictures60.00
After spending some time on the shelf unused Ive decided to list my Canon 85mm f1.8 prime lens. Optics are in good shape, small crack in the plastic of the focus window but no affect on funcition I got this lens in a trade in this condition. Looking to trade it towards something I may use more. Currently interested in other EF or possibly even Sony E mount prime lenses, video lightingmonitorcam...
I have for sale a like new POF P415 Edge with approximately 200 rounds fired. Its has the nickle teflon upper and lower receiver which makes the action extremely smooth. The lower is completely ambidextrous with a crisp 4.5lb single stage trigger. It has a 14.5 barrel, Mlok handguard, 3 position adjustable gas block with a pinned and welded BCM mod 1 comp. i replaced the factory bolt with a jp ...
Looking to sell or trade my Fnx 45 tactical. Gun is in like new condition. Right around 100 rounds through it. Will come with Trijicon rmr (rm06), Surefire x300 weapon light, 2-10 round mags, and original case. As for trades, not really looking for anything in particular but would love a cz shadow 2, or an AR10, partial trades + cash. Try me. Not interested in shipping firearm so if you re not ...
I have 2 handguns I m looking to sell or trade. First is a lnib sig 226 chambered in .357 sig. Nitron finish da/sa with sig lites 2 ten round mags and all stock accessories when you buy new. This firearm is stock. I shot two magazines through it to make sure there were no hiccups. Shoots flawlessly looking to get $700 Second I have a lnib ruger sr1911. I shot less than 50 rounds through this pi...
Looking to trade my new, inbox TA44 ACOG. Either in guns/ optics/ mixes etc. Shoot me a offer. Located in Holliston
I have a Savage Model 10 ba Stealth bolt gun in 308. Rifle has a Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 on it and a JP Recoil Eliminator muzzle break. It has only 20 rounds through it. I love it and it's very accurate but spend 90% of my range time with pistols and the remaining 10% with my AR and/or Shotty. All in I have $1,550 into it. Willing to take $1400 or trade plus cash on your end if price of tra...
Post New Ad